Sunday, January 25, 2009
wow alot.
Alot as happend this week. On Friday I found out that I get to go to disneyland with Best Buddies it is a culb i'm in at school. I'm so looking forward to that. I've never been there. Yestherday was my stepdads birthday he turned 48, and my mom had to work so he spent it with my sister, my boyfriend, and me. We all had fun we went to gameworks and most of the time him and my boyfriend went off to play games and left me and my sister, but we had so much fun. I also, got my new glasses and they are purple and they make my eyes stand out. TODAY MY SISTER MOVED OUT AGAIN YAY!!! I'M GOONA BE THE ONLY CHILD IN THE HOUSE AGAIN. Things are slowly going back to normal,but next week things are gonna go back down hill. StarTing tommorrow I start counslering. I'm kinda looking forward to it and then again i'm not. I have to take it twice a week so we will see whaT happends. So yeah life been crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment