Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mesa visit and plans!!!!

Yesterday after school I went down to Mesa to visit my very first friends here in Arizona. It was so nice to sit down and just talk my head off for once. They thought they would never see me again, but they were wrong. I had so much fun I was out there for about six hours got home late,but I don't care.

PLANS FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I have been thinking and I'm gonna do summer school to get some credits done with, so that way I can do a program where I can go off school to a collage and do classes their so when I'm done with high school I would be half way done with my nursing degree. Yay!!! So that's my plan.

1 comment:

Tannis said...

I'm so glad you were at mutual!! It was so good seeing you!!! Please visit often! =]