Out here in Tempe Arizona fall brake is so early. Right now im on fall brake on it is so boring. All my friends from Mesa are in school so I can't hangout with them. Im home being bored doing nothing but wacthing t.v and texting boring friends who dont want to do anything. Is that boring or what?
It is kinda nice even tho im bored beacuse i got to sleep in and no homeowork YAY!!!!!
So Friday the quarter ended which means grades were due. Im in high school now so I was kinda scared of what grades I have but Im not now. I went to my school web site and you go to the class your in and put your last name and student i.d. number in and it says your grade, so I did that and I have six classes, but seminary does not count as a grade. I have four A's and one B.....That is good enough for me.
Starting On Monday October 13 I will be taking a online class beacuse again seminary does not court as anything. That means im gonna have to change my bed time to 10 so that i can get homework done. That also means beacuse i get up at 5:30 every morning that im gonna be tired.
Going on with dance. Im thinking about not doing it no more. It's fun and it keeps me out of trouble but im starting to get more busy and sometimes dance gets in my way of not geting homework done at times. SO THATS A MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How are you liking seminary? It is my favorite class!! I love it because for an hour during school you get to go to a class where you actually learn something that will make a good difference in your life! And that you can actually benefit from! Also you get away from "the world". LOVE IT!
Those are excellent grades! Good job.
Post a Comment