Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday fun!!!!







On saturdays I always sleep in and clean and do homework will today that did not happend i had fun for once. It was a nice outside not hot like it always is.






I hanged out with Jordon,Emia,Adin,Admir, and Matt. I woke up at 8:00 and got in the shower and dress for the day and then went to Jordons house. We talked like always and did are nails. Around 12:00 we went to Adins home and met up with everyone and messed around with. We played football that was funny three grils against three boys. After a while, we ate lunch. Then, started playing x-box360. After, that we started to play twister the foot and hand game that was fun, but i always got out. Im so bad at that game. Finelly, for the last two hours we went swimming. Its been so long not hanging out in a group with friends having fun. I never have that much time no more to hang out. Im always busy with school and or im tired. Today was really fun I think I should hang out more with them. I think im gonna go swimming again its so nice out there.

No comments: