Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mom found out!!!!!!!


My mom found out I have a boyfriend. We been together for a month. she cool with it so thats kinda good i guess. My mom been texting him alot. There making palns to see eachother. He is nice. I go to school with him and He just lives down the sheet. OH BY THE WAY HIS NAME IS ADIN. Its kinda funny how we met. One day at school I was by the math rooms eating lunch talking on my cell phone and he kept walking by, so i got off the phone and said hi to him and we started talking then the bell went off. Then the next day I was with my friend at lunch and he comes by again we start talking and my friend gave him my number without me knowing. That night he was texting me none stop. Thats how me met bu just being friendly saying hi.

1 comment:

Tannis said...

Hiiii! I'm glad to hear you're doing ok =] We sure miss you!!