Sunday, September 28, 2008

Missing Him

All this week i having been thinking about my friend Jesse James. His Been texting me and John alot. Last night I was stress and he called me. Talking to him made me happy he made me laugh alot. When i got off the phone i almost cryed I missed the fun times we had together. I had a big crash on him and some people new it.
Today, I told him that I liked him. Know I don't know what he thinks of me. He did say he loved me and that made me feel good. I think of him as a brother-best friend forever. I wish he still lived down here he was my only friend at Brimhall who i can talk to about things. I have pictures on my phone of him that i look at some times when im stress and need to talk to someone, but i never call him.

He likes John it kinda makes me jealous, but im glad that me and him are just like Sister and Brother beacuse he helps me out alot. I would always love him if he knows it or not.

No comments: