Saturday, February 14, 2009

Long time!!!!

Sorry everyone its been a long time not write on here alot as happend since last time.... I'm doing good with school just frustrated Beacuse I am in dance calss we have been working in groups doing a big project will my gruop members keep dicthing, so it has been a month and we have nothing done. So I talked to the teacher and she said get some people together and do a dance then come in and let me see it and then I will give you grade. So I have to find some people beacause I only have two weeks to do it. Other then that I'm Doing good in all my other calsses and I can't believe that the school year is almost over...

In March during spring break I get to go to Disney Land with the culb that i'm in at school it's called best buddies. I so can't wait I want to go know lol.

Adin and mine relationship is doing good were going on to 7 months already...yay...He made my mom cry the other day by telling her that he loves her and that she as rised a good daughter. Anyways, today is Valentines's day were just gonna hang out, but we are also going to con collage for him. Thats were his going when his done with high school next year so were going so he can meet the teachers and know what their new school looks like and other stuff.

Happy Valentines everyone...

No comments: