
Will Me and adin kinda got in a fight. He things I don't trust him because I talked to the girl he as been talking to. Adin is the guy of my dreams there is no way I could leave him. We have been going out for soon to be five months. Tonight as just been down hill for me ive just been crying people say that im not really the same girl they once knew. Then I was about to go to bed and just blew off everything ,but I get a text from Adin that he sent to everyone in his phone and it said "I miss my baby. I miss how she used to be all cute with me when we started dating we could go on with who loves who more untill one of us says we love eachother the same way how she would text me good night and good morning how she told me all of this cute things over the phone the way that we keeped on sayin muah untill someone stoped. I just wish that side of my baby doesnt go away like it is right now I wish she still had that side of her." That made me cry the most I did not know what to say to that and then i started thinking Yes i have changed a little and that I need to start saying good night and good morning to him like a use to. I feel that i broke his heart by some things. We will work threw out this little drama. We see eachother tomorrow and we will talk about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment