Fanils. Tomorrow and Thursday. I think I will do good on them.
Physical World- 87.0% = B
Math- 91.7% = A
Dance- 83.4% = B These are my grades with out the fanil tests.
Reading- 87.3% = B
English- 72.3% = C
Seminary- n/a = B
School is going really good as you can tell by my grades. I only have a bad grade in english why beacuse I do bad when we do test and I dont really like the teacher. Math is so easy this year beacuse everything I am learning I learned last year at my old school. Seminary is so fun much. Out here un like colorado it courts as a class so I get a grade for it. Thats kinda cool. I love the high school and the teachers. I might been moving this summer again ,but I dont want to because I want to stay at this school. I have not got in one fight this year and that was my goal. I love my friends they are so funny and we all keep eachother in line. I cant believe the school year is almost over. Time goes by fast...
WISH Me LUCK ON MY TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment