Thursday, December 25, 2008

Brother in town!!!!!!






Sorry they are not good pictures my bro and mom do not like pictures so I took them with out them knowing.

Today is x-mas and my bro in town. We woke up at around 8 and it was nice to open persents as a famliy for once. I wish my sister was in town but she went to be with her dumb*** boyfriend. My body hurts most of all day yestherday my bro was in the gym and so ive been trying to lose weight so he pushed me were my muscles hurt and he wants me to go back with him tonight for two hours. My bro as changed so much. His geting ready to go in the air force in 3 more months. My mom was happy this x-mas to see my bro she as not seen him for almost three years so im glad she happy. I miss being together as a famliy.

No comments: