Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'M SO STRESS

WHERE DO I START. I GUESS I WILL START WITH GOOD THEN GO TO BAD NEWS.

Well i drop out of dance and after a week I found myself dancing around the house...haha so I started going back to dance.

I also, joined a culb called Best Buddies. This is a culb where I get a buddy who as special needs (special ed). I hang out with this person (ANDY) at school but I have to do things out side of school with him as well.

THOSE ARE THINGS THAT KEEP ME BUSY....... ON WITH HOW MY LIFE IS.....

My life outside of school is stressful. There is alot of family problems going on and I just don't want to be home. Um....the last two nights I have cryed myself to sleep and today I was tired I did not want to wake up and get ready for school therefor I went to school in what I went to sleep in that night. I want Austin to come down here and kidnapp me and take me back to colorado. I just hate life right now, but one good thing is I have not cut myself yet and I don't plan on it.

1 comment:

kim said...

Sorry things are so rough for you. I wish life was not hard-unfortunately that is how we grow sometimes. Please be good to your self. Love the pics you took of yourself. You sure have changed. I can't believe it!