I so can't wait untill this weekend!!!!!!
Friday= =Hallaween
Saturday = Homecoming
Sunday = Moms work party
On Friday at 7:00 there is a homcoming football game. I don't know if I will go or not. I will always be with my friend Jordon.
Saturday is Homecoming. I have been waiting for it, i'm going with my friend Jordon and then meeting up with my boyfriend Adin. But plans my change cause Jordon is not sure if she can go yet. No matter what im still going I already got the tickets. I get to stay out in till midnight. I will be hanging out with lots of friends. DON'T WORRY I WON'T GET DRUNK LIKE I DID WITH NENE LAST YEAR AT BRIMHALL. I'M NOT LIKE THAT NO MORE THAT WAS JUST ONE TIME THING OK OK MAYBE MORE THEN ONE TIME THING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun!!! Yes don't drink!! That's bad! Only drink good things, like water, milk, and juice =] haha
Miss ya girlie! Hope every thing's going well
Post a Comment